Assistant Store Manager at Scotch & Soda
Are you our next Assistant Store Manager?
At Scotch & Soda we have an exciting opportunity for someone who can combine a love for fashion with great organisational and people skills. This will be in our store at Oslo Fashion Outlet, in Vestby. In this role you’ll get to sample the best of both worlds; the role of a stylist combined with the opportunity to develop your management skills. Does this sound like you? Then you could be our new assistant store manager!
At Scotch & Soda the retail experience is an important part of our brand. Stylists give a high level of service and can share specialized knowledge about the brand and our collections. Fashion hosts and assistant hosts take this knowledge one step further and are also responsible for the management of the store and the coaching and development of the team.
What does it mean being an Assistant Fashion Host at Scotch & Soda?
● Being a role model and contributing to a team that is proactive in offering the best and personalized service whilst sharing their passion for retailing and love for our brand.
● Being a brand ambassador for Scotch & Soda and sharing this with your customers and team. ● Supporting the fashion host with the management of the daily operations of the store including opening, closing and security.
● Being service oriented, linking results to performance and achieving targets.
What qualities are we looking for?
● You have experience in retail and sales - in fashion retail would be a plus.
● Fashion oriented and can share your love for fashion and culture with others.
● You can relate to our brand and the Scotch & Soda style.
● Excellent communication skills, enjoy working as part of a team and can act as a role model. Fluent in Norwegian and proficient in English - we are an international brand and work a lot in English, as well as Norwegian.
● You are a creative thinker, can solve problems and bring ideas to meet challenges.
● You are service minded with excellent interpersonal skills
● You are flexible in terms of working hours (also during the weekends/holidays).
● You are motivated to grow with us and develop your knowledge and skills.
● You are 20 years or older.
We are looking for someone who can start ASAP or latest at the end of summer.
What can we offer you?
Apart from a very warm welcome - we’ll give you the opportunity to grow and develop with both a supportive store team and the ‘Scotch Academy’ (our dedicated learning and development department) right behind you. You will be part of a dynamic team that will come to feel like your family. We offer a competitive salary, a staff discount and as an added extra, a friendly creative company culture that makes going to work enjoyable.
Send your application and CV to tell us what you’ve been doing, and why you want to join us,- and we will contact you very soon!