ls looking for 3 part-time Sales Assistants for our Tommy Hilfiger Outlet in Vestby, Norway
We are looking for outgoing, happy and helpful Sales Assistants, with experience in retail, visual merchandising and management, who has a passion for sale and service. You are innovative and take initiative to actions which can contribute to customer satisfaction. You are striving to do the best in everything you do, and of counse you have an interest in the fashion industry and Tommy Hilfiger.
The positions is 4,5/h pr. week in our Tommy Hilfiger Outlet store in Vestby.
General areas of responsibility:
- lt is expected that you follow and enforce Tommy Hilfiger Customer Service
- That you maintain a strong knowledge of our products to inform and provide information to customers and employees
- That you consistently promote a positive shopping experience by treating all customers in a fair and consistent manner
- lt is expected that you ensure a consistent and accurate filling I follow-up of products
-You follow the visual standards for merchandise
- That you perform/and or delegate daily / weekly / monthly open and close checklist tasks outlined by the Store Manager, to ensure that the store is always ready for customers
- That you perform other tasks assigned on time and with attention to detail
- That you participate in the inventory as needed
Norwegian: Native Language
English: Highly proficient in spoken and written English
You must be able to relate to our Nordic culture - TC Friends
TRUST - CARE - FUN - RESPECT - IMPRESS - ENTREPRENEUR - NO DRAMA - DIVERSITY - SPEED
Tommy Hilfiger has in Scandinavia about 200 employees in Retail. We have shops in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. You will therefore be a part of a large team in the North and of coursie, also Europe. Tommy Hilfiger is a strong international brand and is known for its preppy style and quality. lt is therefore also expected, that you always do your best. We wish to have quality in everything that we do and have fun while doing it. We offer salary based on qualifications and employee benefits.
Start date: Soon as possible
lf you would like to apply for the position, please use this link: https://emea3.recruitmentplatform.comlappproc/index.cfm?event=createSessionAfterSessionClear&lD=QN3F K026203F3VBQ88M79V7OA&iobboard=0&nPTlD=79615&bSessionClear=true&nProfileldFoundlnAGP=